Qualified Job Applicants Â based on your position
specifications, the WorkSource can help screen job seekers in order to provide
a ready pool of job applicants. WE offer:
- Employment Readiness Scale testing, we can help to ensure
that job seekers are employment-ready.
- Private interview office for employers to talk with job
seekers at our WorkSource offices.
- Hiring event coordination.
Tax Incentives Â there are several ways for
employers to save money in tax payments while hiring qualified workers. The
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is one way to save up to $4,800 per
employee. For specific information on how to make use of tax credits go to
Workforce Planning Assistance Â WorkSource staff are
available to meet with you or your human resources manager to help plan
workforce needs. If you are looking to expand your business and want to know of
the availability of workers in the new job areas, we have labor market
information that we can use to answer your questions.
Employee Training Â WorkSource offers information
about a variety of employee training options including:
- Employee training
- English as a second language
- On-the-job training
- Customized or on-site training
- Information on employer training incentives
- Partnerships with local community & technical
Community Connections Â Job Fairs WorkSource is well represented
at local area job fairs. If your business would like to participate,
please contact Jim.